Friday, April 30, 2010

b i r t h d a y

Jazz hands.
Of course we ate. Of course I took a picture.
Billy and Boyd.
Pepi Ginsberg. Holy Moly.
Deer Tick.
Sax in the backseat of my Camry.
That accent could spark some westward expansion.
Burly men love Lady Gaga.
Dr. Dog. I'm speechless. Just angelic.
contd.
They played the Breeze. Jesus. !
ah, still speechless.
Some guy crowd surfing at his bachelor's party.
Syllables are attempting to connect still.
Man, it was a fucking amazing birthday.
My spoils of war. And my tote bag arsenal ever amasses and carries my shit.
I want to thank Farid and Andrea for co-piloting this adventure with me.

3 comments:

Raven said...

ZOMG i love deer tick!!! i also love most of the bands that you posted.....

JUM said...

veri fun!!! thanks

Unknown said...

Editor Scott Stein was built with a Office 2010 Download probability to read the evaluate connected with Office 2010 Download about the system base, but it really undoubtedly seems Ms is without a doubt about the appropriate program.Come back to get more detailed press linked to Microsoft office This current year with regards to Apple inc laptop or computer in Office 2010 addition to Very first Will take, slideshows, video tutorials, and opinions, since we pull greater the cubicle suite's reduce through the past tiny proportion of the season. Microsoft Office 2010